Help I want to know the name of this effect


hello guys I’m a fan of your video I have a doubt about the name of an effect I think it’s redgiant it’s like a vignetting but as if it were a stain on the lens of the camera and in the middle it looked good the person singing could you tell me the name of that effect anyway if you do not explain well I leave the video where that effect appears

I am from Mexico, sorry for my English


Hi Yahir! This effect is probably done by adding a dirty lens overlay like these ones and putting the blend mode on overlay. Mask out the middle of this overlay and add feather to the mask to make the edge blend a bit.