I'm on a low budget filming can this led light help me : SAMTIAN LED Video Light 600 LED Camera/Studio Light Kit CRI95 3200K/5600K Camcorder

trust me when i say this is more than enough

I’m not familiar with this brand, but I do need to mention to be careful with LED lighting. If the quality is bad, you end up with a green color cast. This is why good LED lighting is more expensive.

If you’re budget is really tight, I would actually recommend to get tungston lighting as you will always have good quality with that. Even a $5 tungston construction light is good. The only problem you’ll have is that the color is pretty warm, but you can fix that with CTB (blue) filters.

But to come back to your question; the kit itself will definitely get your started. But make sure to watch a review of those somewhere.

Jordy can you please suggest to me a good tungston lighting kit with a direct link so that i can invest in that, please it should be a led light like this -------> https://www.amazon.com/LimoStudio-Photography-Tungsten-Barndoor-Continuous/dp/B0161NUCJ8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1530928355&sr=8-7&keywords=tungsten+lighting+kit

thank you sir